Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Death of Innatism

Yes, I started a new blog. This was not to hide from the few readers of this opinionated, egocentric, and impromptu soapbox you see before you. Rather, it was because without change all things become prematurely decadent, and fade away. Of course, there is nothing more pathetic that the walking dead…I see them everyday. As I cling tightly to the bosom of revolutionary evolution, I cannot help but look back at some of these posts with a sense of embarrassment and shame. I believed the past writings contained herein, were limiting, in some way. Thus, the blog “Innatism” was born! A name chosen with much forethought. Although I do not believe in an innate knowledge embedded in the mind at birth, I do believe in a retained knowledge after a psychological or existential re-birth. (But I digress; these are undoubtedly topics of future posts.) I now see the beauty of a once simple mind in the continual transcendence of self. Thus, as I continue in my aspirations to become something perpetually greater than myself, I will lay waist to innatism, and rekindle the dying embers of this forgotten blog. This is not a return to the ethics of the past, my dear readership, but the creation of a literary individual evolution.
Vis-à-vis, it will be on these distant shores of Sanctimonious Indulgence, that you may hear my Re-birth cry from time to time.

“TABULA RASA!!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home