Monday, January 30, 2006

Weird Five


Hobbes saw fit in his infinite wisdom to “tag” me. I am usually the guy that speaks his mind regardless of repercussions or others opinions, but I found myself in a bit of a dilemma…I don’t find anything weird. So I surmised what others might find “weird” and of course altered my original list in a desperate attempt to keep you all from having horrific and uncontrollable nightmares for the rest of your lives. So if you find this list boring I apologize, and if not…enjoy.

1) When purchasing movies having sequels I always fight (and lose) the uncontrollable urge to purchase the remaining films simply for aesthetic purposes. Most of the time this is complete waste of money due to the fact that many sequels are shit that I will never even watch. (i.e. Batman and Robin, Batman Forever)

2) Even though I live alone and I am male I feel the uncontrollable compulsion to put the toilet seat down after every use. Yes, I still pee standing up.

3) Although I detest “fast food” I find myself eating Chick-fil-a at random stressful moments. It’s odd but in some strange way I do it because it reminds me of the peace and utter contentment I felt so long ago, as I sat on my couch ate Chick-fil-a, and watched the entire first season of Battlestar Galactica.

4) When getting ready to go out I will put together the possible outfits for the evening and lay them out. Then I will look at myself in the mirror after I put on each article of clothing. Finally I will get back in front of the mirror once the entire outfit that I have decided to go with is on…but I don’t look at the outfit…I look deep into my own eyes for around 30 seconds. I don’t know why I do this…I just do it.

5) Every morning I feel panicked unless I grab my goods and make sure they are still there. I have fought this urge before and it has ruined my state of mind for the whole day.

There are more but…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home