Friday, September 16, 2005

Late is a four-letter word (River P.1)

Friday dragged like a cave man’s bitch!! I was just about to get off work and “go down the river”, the Frio River that is, Texas F!!
By the time I got home Jen’s stalking gene was in full effect…Five messages on the answering machine ranging from “We are hear ready to go?” to “WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?” I laughed knowing that when I got to her apartment she will ask the same question like a broken record. I grab my bag and the phone rings…”GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE” Jen screams. I was an hour late, I knew it, but when you live in the third biggest city in America sometimes the traffic is for shit. So with a snort and a grunt I hung up the phone and was out the door.
I got to her apartment and the front door rips open…Where have you been? What took you so long? Where have you been? What took you so long? Where have you been? What took you so long? Where have you been? What took you so long? Where have you been?…….Told ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home